Mraz Tram Gram
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

let's bring Jason over to Europe!

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Nelly
Geek in the pink
Geek in the pink

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3
Région : Berlin

let's bring Jason over to Europe! Empty
MessageSujet: let's bring Jason over to Europe!   let's bring Jason over to Europe! Icon_minitimeSam 14 Oct - 22:13

Hey!
We (=some people from the German Mraz board) started this petition in hopes we could get enough signatures to convince everyone who has a say in Jason's touring schedules to let him do Europe - and we mean not only a UK tour and maybe a few festival gigs on the mainland, but a REAL tour even on the mainland.
The site's not completely finished yet as you can see, but I thought the sooner we start spreading the word the more people get the chance to hear about it and eventually sign it :clin:
Sooooo, if you live somewhere in Europe or just want to help us out, please, please sign our petition and show your support sourire (but please don't sign up several times, even though a million signatures would be nice, we want real figures!)
(I know there was a similar petition started by some French fans (you?) a while ago, but I couldn't find it anywhere, I think it's already gone, so I'd say let's start over again sourire )

Once we got enough signatures (we have yet to discuss when that'll be...) we'll send out an e-mail to Jason's management to show them how many fans Jason actually has over here (well, he certainly has more than the number of signatures we'll get, but it's a start...)
And in case you think this is just some stupid random idea that'll lead nowhere: we got our "inspiration" from www.benfoldssociety.com - they did it a while ago, and it worked!

btw. we don't really have a name for this project yet (like the Ben Folds Society for instance), if you happen to come up with anything that sounds like a good name for this please let me know, thanks! sourire

Thanks for your attention, have a great weekend, Nelly^^

P.S.: I posted this at several Mraz boards in order to reach as many fans as possible, please don't consider this as spam, thank you! love

P.P.S: I don't speak French too well, so I thought I better post it here. Please feel free to translate it and post it in the pure Mraz-area at this board as well sourire (so that even more people hear about it :clin: )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://petition.verymraz.de
lulu75
Crazy is the forecast
Crazy is the forecast
lulu75

Féminin Nombre de messages : 489
Région : 9.3

MessageSujet: Re: let's bring Jason over to Europe!   let's bring Jason over to Europe! Icon_minitimeDim 15 Oct - 21:29

Hi Nelly and welcome,

Actually we did a petition 1 year ago and we got about 160 signatures, after this we sent the petition with a letter who expressed how much we want to see Jason on a french stage...
We didn't have a response directly from his management but a girl from the board who works for a little music label had some contats with them at this time.
So his management decided to bring Jason in Paris in June 2005 (they had a little stage), but they changed their plans with no explanations. :triste:

So naturally we're little desperate to see Jason one day in mainland, (maybe with his next acoustic album) but of course we're ready to sign this new petition coz after all we " keep on hoping".
Nelly
Geek in the pink
Geek in the pink

MessageSujet: Re: let's bring Jason over to Europe!   let's bring Jason over to Europe! Icon_minitimeSam 21 Oct - 19:47

thanks for the reply! I heard that about the plans, there were plans for Germany as well, but for some reason everything got cancelled... :triste:
we hope to get more signatures this time, it's going pretty well so far, I think.... we'll see^^
I hope to get it sent to Jason's management, but I think I'll also try to get it to Jason directly once we really got started (post on his MySpace (also to get more people to sign it) and in the messages to Jason thread at RKOP for instance)...
Nina
Why not give it a shot?
Why not give it a shot?
Nina

Féminin Nombre de messages : 588

MessageSujet: Re: let's bring Jason over to Europe!   let's bring Jason over to Europe! Icon_minitimeLun 20 Nov - 15:37

A propos de cette pétition, elle est en ligne et bien vide ma foi, donc remplissons la !
Jason come here RIGHT NOW ! << CliK
Nelly
Geek in the pink
Geek in the pink

MessageSujet: Re: let's bring Jason over to Europe!   let's bring Jason over to Europe! Icon_minitimeLun 20 Nov - 19:20

ooooh, did I really forget to post the link? sorry, no wonder there haven't been so many new entries in the past few days...
Thanks to everybody who signed up so far, I think France and Germany had the most votes so far...
Nina
Why not give it a shot?
Why not give it a shot?
Nina

Féminin Nombre de messages : 588

MessageSujet: Re: let's bring Jason over to Europe!   let's bring Jason over to Europe! Icon_minitimeMer 22 Nov - 16:08

No problem Nelly lol ! I spread the word to all my MraZ FriendZ. It'd be nice if all the frenchies who signed the french petition would sign again for this one ! Let's hope Jason and his crew willl be sensitive to this initiative ! clover
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: let's bring Jason over to Europe!   let's bring Jason over to Europe! Icon_minitime

let's bring Jason over to Europe!
Page 1 sur 1